20 de outubro de 2010

#NeiabreshowdoPaul

Dear Paul,

As you probably know, you have many fans here in Brazil, and among them me, so forget all this boring fan’s chat, music is the real thing to be considered, and I would like to take this opportunity to state my intentions with this open letter that I’m writing to you:

I would really like to perform as the support act for your Porto Alegre’ show on 7th November. It would be such a great honour to be opening for you in Porto Alegre, I can think of nothing that I would rather do than prepare my home town for the man who has inspired me throughout my musical career.

I have sent my DVD – Nei Van Soria 40 Anos – to your production team, please consider it and my offer seriously

Today is my birthday so that’s my birthday wish!

Best Regards!

Nei Van Soria


Está aí em cima, é a carta aberta à Paul McCartney.... Está no Blog do Nei Van Soria, é um pedido de um fã(Nei), para abrir o Show de Sir Paul McCartney no dia 7 de Novembro, no Estádio Beira Rio. Eu também quero isso, a campanha já está no Twitter como: #NeiabreshowdoPaul, pode ir lá e twittar a vontade.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário